Monday, October 11, 2010

What?!!? Myra's Still Alive?!?


Fear not, fair blog followers!!!! I am still here! ........

Ok,ok.... so I'm a crappy blogger. Sorry. :/ BUT, in my defense, I have been RIDICULOUSLY busy the past couple weeks. I've barely had time to eat or sleep, let alone leisurely wander over to my computer all "ho hum, I'm so desperately bored, I do believe I shall post on my blog."

Anyway, let me fill you in on some of the things that have been going on in the wonderful world of Myra Boulware.

First of all....SENIOR PICS!!! Taken by the lovely and talented Jennie Smithson.

















She is quite talented, as you can see. :)

I would love to say that my life has been drama-free lately. But sadly, that is not the case. I do not feel like sharing with you all of my problems (mostly because I would be up for like seven hours typing all of them) but you will be glad to know that most of them have been resolved, with the exception of one or two. I would just like to leave it at this...It is really sad when it's not the child who causes the drama, but the parent. Just sayin.

Like I said, I've been extremely busy (aka I'VE BEEN STRESSED TO THE EXTREME) with senior things. This past Sunday was, "Myra Applies to Possible Future Colleges Day". So hopefully the next time I write, I'll be able to say I've been accepted somewhere. I think my ACT score of 28 might be helpful....we'll have to wait and see. :)

Oh! I almost forgot. Among all the stressful and dramatic things in my life, there is one positive aspect that I am quite excited about!!!

I recently was given a new kitten by my parents and she is adorable. I shall show you her picture!

She is the one on the left. Her name is Poppet, for the sole purpose of being able to walk through the door and say, 'Ello, Poppet!!!!" :D And yes...she has SIX TOES on each paw!!!! She's what's called a polydactyl.The other one is her brother, who was given to MY brother Alec. He christened his kitten "Otto", after some weird emperor. What can I say, the kid is a history major!

Anyway, that's all for now...it's late and honestly I am quite tired. So hopefully I will be able to catch up with you people more often when marching season is over this Saturday.


.......OMG MARCHING SEASON IS OVER THIS SATURDAY!!!!!! OH NO WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?!??!?


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't see until now that you posted in october and november!! ajslkjsldfjsldfjsldkj!!!

    well it made me happy nonetheless :)) and you are so beautifullllllllllll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. the word verification word for my last comment was "liess"

    lololololol

    I just thought it was perfect cuz that is so something you OR I would say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehehehehe. okay. that time it was "dersh." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha, how did I not see these comments before???? Jennieee, you make me laugh :))

    ReplyDelete