Thursday, August 5, 2010

UUUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok, so guess what??

I hate band right now.

Really, I do.

And please know that, coming from me, this is a HUGE thing to say. Because band is, like, my LIFE. But honestly, I can't enjoy it when the colorguard is THIS awful.

That's right. AWFUL.

I just don't understand. The routines this year are not hard. We have been practicing for WEEKS. The captains have tried yelling, pleading, crying, screaming, and bribing us with promises of going inside. But some of these girls just DON'T CARE. And THAT, my friends, pisses me off. REALLY BAD.

Especially because band means so much to me. When someone doesn't care about it, it is like a slap in the face for me. And I just want to shake them and be like, "If you don't care, WHY ARE YOU HERE!?? WHY would you pay MONEY to do something if you're not going to put your all into it?"

Honestly, I just want to quit sometimes. Because I would rather not be a part of it at all than go out and embarrass not only myself but the WHOLE BAND by performing with these girls. I am so angry it's slightly ridiculous. I don't think they understand how serious this is.

WE ARE GOING TO GET TWOS.

AND I CANNOT HANDLE THAT!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T get twos my senior marching season! I will KILL someone. possibly myself as well.

Kidding.

But forreal, I need some advice on what to do here. HELP!





No comments:

Post a Comment