Sunday, August 7, 2011

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah. I've pretty much had an EPIC couple of days. Note the title- I feel lots of excess excitement about life to express lately. :)

Sigh. I really am looking forward to college (SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!!!!), but I'm going to miss summer....I'm going to miss hanging out with my best friends and just doing stupid stuff together.

Yesterday, for example. Me and two of my favorite people in the world decided that we were bored, so we were took an impromptu trip to Montgomery. Because if you can't find something to do there, you're pretty much screwed. We ended up going to the mall first (I had to get some stuff for my dorm from Earthbound) and then we went to East Chase. On the ride over there, we got onto the subject of guys (which is pretty much inevitable when you get two or more girls together) and I don't know about you guys, but with me it's kind of like this...I can be totally and completely over something that has made me mad in the past, but if I get to talking about it, I get angry all over again. So I was angry. And so were the two other girls with me. So we decided to let off steam by playing ridiculously loud music and screaming as loud as we possibly could. We were shouting so much and so loud it was hard to make out what each other was saying, but it was fun anyway. And extremely theraputic, I may add. Although a couple of people in the cars next to us did give us weird looks....


Anyway, we went to Books-A-Million, and ended up staying for like an hour. We just sat on the floor in the middle of the aisle reading random books. (On a side note, I was extremely aggravated because I was reading a Glee book and they TOTALLY got Puck's name wrong!!!! Who the hell is "Puck Puckerman!??!" NOAH Puckerman, people. NOAH!)


After that, we went to Petland. Because there are cute puppies. AND cute employees. Which is a spectacular combination. I also wanted to play with the ferrets, but one of them decided I looked tasty.

Ferrets are stupid.....

ANYWAY.

We played with a Siberian Husky puppy, which was lovely, and then we chatted with the extremely attractive guy who was her caretaker, which was even MORE lovely. And then on the way back to Wetumpka we argued over who he had looked at, talked to, smiled at more.....(IT WAS TOTALLY ME.)


To end the night, we parked at Goldstar Park and just talked about life. I LOVE those kind of talks. :) It was a fantastic night.


ANYWAY, I hate to cut this post short but I have some stuff to do....and as a wise person once said, "All great things must come to an end." :)

Peace, guys. :)

3 comments:

  1. Uh, NO. He totally like totally was looking at MWAH! (; hahahahhaha. And I just looove the last quote. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you enjoy Huntingdon and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm, he was looking at ME. So HUSH YO MOUF, FOO'!!!!!


    And thanks Paige!!! I miss you lots and lots. :)

    ReplyDelete