Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why is it...

That I always feel the need to blog at ridiculously late hours??? Seriously, people. It's messing with my sleeping patterns. THIS IS NOT OKAY WITH ME!

Sorry. Sometimes I feel the random urge for capital letters.

I felt like that earlier as I was instant messaging my good friend Alex on facebook. We were being indignant that no one recognized how amazing we were and wishing pain upon all people who have treated us badly. the conversation went something like this. We were talking about two guys who have NOT treated us as we deserve to be treated.

Ahem.


Alex- "Faggotfaces......"

Me- "TOTAL faggotfaces. Faggotfaces that break girl's hearts and dont even care. GAH I HATE THOSE GUYS!!!!"

Alex- "ME TOO. If I ever have to deal with one again, it's gonna be on like donkey kong....wow. corny pickup lines are the best."

Me- ".....I HATE THOSE GUYS SO MUCH!!!!"

Alex - "ME TOO!!! THEY HAD THE BEST GIRLS EVER AND SCREWED IT UP!!!"

Me- "Best girls EVER!!! BECAUSE WE ARE THE SHIZ!!!!"

Alex- "YEAH!!! AND THEY THREW IT ALL AWAY FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT!!!"

Me- "I'll tell you what they threw it away for!!!! *NOTHING!!!* ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! UGHJFALNHVE;HVUAE
THATS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Alex- "AMEN SISTA!!!!.......Ewww. FAGGOTFACE IS ONLINE!!!"

Me- "UGH I HATE THAT KID!!!! I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!!! I HATE EVERYTHING!!!"

Alex- "They better get BAD karma for this. I'll be mad if they don't."

Me- "Oh, I know. And I mean BAD. Like TESTICULAR CANCER bad!!!!"



It went on like this for a good half hour. And then we both felt much better about our lives.

Venting is good. :)


Anywayyyyy, I am sleepy. And tired. And exhausted. Also, I'm completely out of energy. So I think bed is a good idea right now. Yes. It's a great plan.

I will talk to you amigos tomorrow. Maybe. I'm counting on the fact that either something blog-worthy will happen, or I'll end up bored and blog for no reason.

.....................

Kinda like what I'm doing now.....


Man, I need a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment