Saturday, July 9, 2011

FHRUINRERUEASJDIOAFRNUIERA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, THAT is how I feel right now. Because it appears that EVERYONE ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET is determined to tick me off, guilt me, and otherwise RUIN MY LIFE.

I seriously do not understand people. Really. I have the worst people radar in the world. The minute I think I can trust someone and open up to them, they totally crush me and I'm like, "Gee, thanks for that. Yeah, I like a good knife in the back once in a while. Really releases that tension in my spine."

I just don't comprehend some people. I really don't. And I'm not the stupid cliche "I HATE EVERYTHING AND I DON'T TRUST ANYONE AND THE WHOLE WORLD IS A DARK DEPRESSING PIT OF DESPAIRRRRR" kind of teen. The only things I hate are hypocrites, brussell sprouts, liars, and canteloupe, I trust a few people (but only a few) and I think the world is a beautiful place. I just think that sometimes, people are TOTALLY OUT TO DRIVE ME COMPLETELY INSANE.


.......Or that's what it feels like, anyway. It's just not fair.

And yeah yeah, I know the old cliche. "Well, Myra, the WORLD isn't fair."

To which I say, I am TOTALLY aware.

I just wish it was unfair in MY favor sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment